Thursday, March 14, 2013

mass confusion

so..."they" didnt schedule the cat scan but DID schedule the office visits...to review the cat scan...

oops...

getting return phone calls has really slowed up, when I spoke with Dr. Nasta's secretary yesterday, she said they were swamped with patients.

New schedule...
1st week in april....
cat scan
2nd week in april
dr. Shah
Dr. Nasta

further...tba depending on results.

Brian's medicare plan kicks back in 4/1 hence the 2 week delay...we just can't take on those scan bills.

Toe had yet another round of antibiotics....it has now been on and off since Oct that toe remains infected. Brian's immune system is just not kicking in like it should. I think it is a bit worn out and tired...

I looked into a greenhouse set up for growing our own veggies...i know diet helps Brian a lot...I'd like to provide an all organic, but the prices of food...so I am going to try and grow (probably w/o a greenhouse obviously) as much as I can.

this is an awesome idea...I'd love to do this in the back yard..I have a perfect spot....http://www.treehugger.com/green-architecture/build-underground-greenhouse-garden-year-round.html

but no way we could do it for $300.00 even with my frugality and we'd have to rent a digger...but the rocks..my goodness the rock garden I could have :)

so many ideas...I wish I could even just do a few....hard to feel like my whole life of wants and wishes just slips away. I can only imagine how Brian feels...the real nitty gritty stuff he keeps inside...Never has had a chance to have a real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment