Friday, July 19, 2013

updated schedule

Brian:

PET scan 7/24

Univ. of Phila....Dr. Nasta  8/28

unless something changes because of the PET scan results.


it's very hot here this week....I guess it is very hot pretty much everywhere this week.

My shoulder is still a problem and now is infected as well..so the steroid injections did cause cellulitis....but I have started the PT exercises, they hurt but seem to be helping a little....still ice, ibuprofen pretty much 24/7, but I have been able to reduce to usage of the dilaudid to almost none, so the pain is getting better...and I am just stubborn and won't take the rx. pain pills unless I am crawling out of my skin in pain anyhow. Certain things still cause immense pain, sitting up straight at the desk and bending over..must just position the shoulder to press on the inflamed tendons.

but I had the xrays and I had the mri so that is it...I am done with the DR. thing...lol...seriously unfortunately I don't seem to just be able to ignore this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment